Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Revived

 

     As we pray for a revival in our country, let’s pray for an inner revival of the Spirit for each one of us. I know I am in need of a refreshing and a renewal of the Spirit in my life. Filling up with the Holy Spirit’s power is there for the asking! Here are a few Scriptures to invigorate us today. I’m tired and hope to gain some passion and energy from these words as I pray this for you, too.

But they who wait for the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40;31

For I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint. Jeremiah 31:25

May the God of all hope fill you with joy and peace as you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

“Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest” Matthew 11:28

     Ask for the Holy Spirit to fill you. The Father is willing to give. Be refreshed, revived and renewed!

If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him! Luke 11;13

Father,

We ask You to give us a refilling of Your Spirit. Please fill us with Your good gifts and revive the spirits within us.

In Jesus name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment