Monday, June 22, 2015

The Fullness of God

     Christ was given all things by God. In Christ we have everything we need. The fullness of God. Let Christ fill you with every good gift today. Where you are empty He will fill you with His grace.

Out of His fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. John 1:16

For God was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Him.  Colossians 1:19

     Jesus will never run out of exactly what we need. Run to Him for more grace. He gives us grace upon grace abundantly. And it is sufficient to get us through this day.

But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Jesus,
Fill us with Your grace. It is sufficient for us today and everyday. Give us the fullness of that grace today. Let it rest on us in our weakness.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment