Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hope In The Dark


     The light of life. The light of the world. The bright morning star. Jesus brings hope. Through the darkest night, we see a glimmer of hope shining in the distance. The light increases with hope. There is a rain-drenched spring in full bloom after the stark cold and barren silence of winter. As a seed is planted and dies, new life springs up with the warmth of the sun.

Why my soul are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God. Psalm 43:5

     Hope may seem far away. And yet, we can praise God. The light will appear, just as the morning star rises from the darkness of the night.

Lord,

We ask for a glimmer of hope for those in darkness today. Guide them to praise You, to wait for You, to hope in You, forevermore.

In Jesus name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment