Thursday, January 19, 2017

The Splendor In Aging


     Jesus honors life. He knows the baby in the womb. He comforts the aging. He sees beauty within. He honors us as we honor our parents. The elderly have a special place in God’s heart.

Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained in the way of righteousness. Proverbs 16:31

Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He. I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you. I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Isaiah 46:4

    Honor your parents. Honor the elderly. They are appreciated and carried by our God. He will sustain them and bring them home.

Lord,

Our culture turns away from the aging and the weak. Show us how to honor them, protect them and take care of them.

In Jesus name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment