Friday, January 20, 2017

Prayers For You


     This blog will be back on February 1st! In the meantime, I will be praying for you. I love picturing your faces as you read God’s Word, as He draws something off of the page meant just for you, as He brings to mind someone in your own life that needs prayer, as He leads you into new promises and a deeper faith.

     Over these days, take time to pray, to bow in worship, to read the living Word. Our spirits are hungry for His truth. Take these Words from holy scripture as our prayer.

Guide me in your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long. Psalm 25:5

Grace, mercy and peace from God the father, and from Jesus Christ, the Father’s Son, will be with us in truth and love. 2 John 1:3

But, as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord. I wait for God, my Savior, my God will hear me. Micah 7:7

     God is full of grace, mercy and peace. He hears you as you call out to Him. Wait in hope for His answers and love one another.

Father,

I pray for everyone reading these words. Watch over them. Bless them. Guide them in Your mighty ways. We love You.

In Jesus name,

Amen
See you February 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment