Thursday, March 19, 2020

Changes


     As we learn to trust Jesus throughout our lives, and at this uncertain time, He is willing to be our navigator. The path is uncharted and we don’t know what tomorrow will bring. Our path may be rocky and dark, the road ahead not visible. The waters may rise and the winds may blow as we enter a season of storms.
      Jesus is steadfast and faithful, our peace within turmoil. Our lives are in His hands and He understands us intimately. I have shared these verses with you and I will again. They remind me of both my spiritual blindness and my physical blindness and the necessity of trusting God.
I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them. I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do. I will not forsake them. Isaiah 42:16
     Let Jesus make the rough paths smooth before you and turn your darkness into light. He is pure light. Remember to turn to His words in the Bible to find your way.
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Psalm 119:105
Lord,
Guide each of our steps today. If we are fearful and filled with doubt, You will light the path before us. You will make the rough places smooth and You will set us on the right path again. We praise You today.
In Jesus name,
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment