Friday, April 10, 2015

What Does Jesus Say?

     This week we have looked at our response to Jesus in what we say, what we believe, what we do and what we take with us to heaven. What does Jesus say to us today and every day until we take on our eternal bodies and live forever in the new heaven and the new earth?

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28

“By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.”  John 13:35

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy seven times.” Matthew 18:21-22

…”and surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”  Matthew 28:20b

He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon”  Amen Come, Lord Jesus  Revelations 22:20

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.  Revelations 22:13

     Remember to our Lord a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day. We are in the third day since His time on earth. And the prophet Hosea told us:

After two days He will revive us; on the third day He will restore us, that we may live in His presence.  Hosea 6:2

     When Jesus says He is coming soon, the word can be translated quickly or suddenly. No one knows the date or the hour, but the prophetic signs are being fulfilled in our lifetime. Listen to the Words of Christ. Make disciples, love one another, forgive, come to Him with your burdens and watch expectantly for His coming! We live in an incredible age. He chose us to live at a time such as this. He chose you!

Jesus,
Allow us to live as you would have us live. Give us purpose and wisdom and strength and honor. Give us the desires of Your heart as we wake up each morning willing to serve.
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment